Wednesday, December 8, 2010

twenty :)

Today, I found myself as the real woman. I have an amazing day with all the surprise, present and 'Happy Birthday'. I've got more than 200 people congratulated me and said 'wish you all the best' or 'may all your wishes come true'. and all that I can do just say thanks and Amin.

thanks God I have many people who knows me well, love me and take care of me. until today, I would like to say a BIG thanks to my parents, my brothers, all of my big family, my friends on elementary school, junior high, senior high and college. special for: big family of Syailendra, ILP, Rascho, Pranala 19, Sastra, the A team, kazoku 08 and others who has been a part of my life. I'm nothing without your support and thanks for accepting just the way I am.

I read so many wall post on my facebook and I found everyone congratulated me. my senior, my partner, my family, my junior and so on. I really wanna cry because so many people said HB to me but I cannot say thanks to them personally.

today, I'm 20. which mean I have to be a better person. better in everything. tomorrow will be the first day as a woman, not a TEEN anymore. I hope I can do my best for a better life.

Ah, special thanks to my boyfriend :) thanks for being with me since 4 July 2009. thanks for all the things that you gave me. I hope I can be the only and the best for you.

last but not least, I say a BIG thanks to a BIG people. Hope I can give you all a BIG love, always. thanks for making my life, alive. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment