Thursday, March 24, 2011

love thingy

Today, I've heard many stories about love journey and they're not easy. Well, that's love, you won't always get the sweet part. I'm thinking once again about the word called 'love' and hell, you won't never find the best word to describe it yet the closest.

The things that I have to realize are : 
One, do not let love makes you totally blind. It'll make you blind but please, do not make you have a total blind. If you do, then you'll feel hurt just like falling from the highest place in the world.

Two, trust is the most important key in your relationship. When you never trust your partner, you hurt yourself. Just get ready for more tears.
Three, for woman, it's never been easy to forget someone that she care and love, but it's easy for dumping someone who's love her 'till death. Woman is kinda unpredictable, sometimes.

Four, never hear the third party if you sure that woman/man is totally crazy! If you do, then you just the same as her/him.

Five, the length of your relationship isn't guarantee your married life. Just believe that there's a kind of destiny.

Well, I'm writing this without feeling such a pro about relationship. I'm just write about my thought after I heard some of my friends stories about their love life. If you do agree or disagree, it's all up to you. A comment will be nice :) *share your thought if you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment